Audubon Core Enhancement Requests
From TDWG Terms Wiki
From Wouter Addink's comments:
- reviewStatus (review results as controlled vocabulary values)
- public flag. Question: Is dcterms:rights not sufficient for this?
- associatedSpeciesTaxon/Reference (a taxon associated with the one shown)
- properties like sequence pageNumber litYear litVolumen litIssuePrefix litIssue for scanning book pages.
- problems with dwc:decimalLatitude/longitude, pixelX/Y dimension and plus:ImageFileSizeAsDelivered, xmpDM:duration
- relationType (probably in DwC?)
- Issues with access points: interpretation of the 1:n access point model, how to specify parameterized access points
- No option to specify cropped vs uncropped (for booked pages)
Patrick Leary (EoL):
- Discussion which fields used. Single thumbnail URI.
- Added AgentID - Question: is it clear enough how to add a Creator as Literal and Creator-URI?
- Make clear that all EXIF properties may be included if flash, lens parameters, etc. are desired
- add an accesspoint-property which allows to specify whether a variant is a cropped one or not!
- add reviewStatus (review results as controlled vocabulary values)